EASY PEASY CURRY RECIPE!
Our Spice blends are easily used anywhere you would want a Curry Blend. Below is a nice, easy to follow recipe to explore flavors you like, and the dry blend can be substituted for any other dry curry blend.
Easy Starter Curry
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast Cut into Cubes, rubbed in a mix of a sprinkle of salt / black pepper and 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- 1 small onion chopped coarse
- 2 cloves garlic
- About 1 inch chunk of ginger chopped up coarse
- 1 small tin of tomato paste
- 1 small can of coconut milk 12-14oz can
Into one heavy pot, get it hot, just enough oil to coat the bottom, start by laying all the chicken on bottom, sear for a bout 4 minutes, then turn over.
Add in the minced ginger, garlic, onions, gently stir it all together.
Add in tomato paste, coconut milk, and the same amount of water as coconut milk. stir all together, bring to a low rolling boil, cover and cook for around 15 minutes.
Taste for salt, garnish with chopped jalapeño or cilantro and serve over rice.
We hope you love this as much as we do. Don't hesitate to adjust the amount of spices and continue to explore as you figure out how you like the flavors.